Friday, March 6, 2015

Disney Podcasts Survivor - 3/6/15

I want to lay out my guidelines when I choose my top 5 rankings. I use this each time I hear a podcast and determine from these where a podcast should be ranked. 

1. Topic - The topic has to come across as both entertaining and informative. I understand that some formats do not call for entertainment, while it does not sway my vote either way. I think it is a bright spot.

2. Interaction - I value the interaction with those "regulars" in the studio, on the phone or however they are participating in.

3. Guests - I believe this is crucial, Shows take the time to book and get a guest on the show has to be very important. So, I look at again the topic, interaction with the guest and the information provided on the program. 

4. Time - I look at when the podcasts are available.  Daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or once in awhile. Whenever your podcast airs it will be reviewed that week. 

5. Me - I will not use my favorites in determining who will be ranked. I will use the above method in determining the top 5. 

At the end of the year one Podcast will win the Vanellope (my tribute to Wreck-It Ralph my favorite Disney movie) as the podcast of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment